Friday, March 10, 2017

Persolaise Sixty Second Scents - Blackpepper from Comme Des Garçons (Antoine Maisondieu; 2016) + Persolaise Turns Seven!


On the eve of the 7th anniversary of this blog (doesn't seem possible!) here's my next Sixty Second Scents video review. This one is of a perfume which I first brought to your attention several months ago: the rascally Blackpepper from Comme Des Garçons, composed by Antoine Maisondieu.

To watch the video on the YouTube site, please click here.

Finally, I can't let the anniversary go by without saying a heartfelt thank you to everyone who's supported my writing over the last seven years, especially family, friends and all of you: the best readers in the blogosphere!

Persolaise

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 7th Anniversary of your writings on fragrance! Wishing you many many more years of success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BeeGee, that's really kind. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary. I love your sixty second reviews. You have such a lovely voice and presence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Richpot, thanks so much. I appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. Happy 7th anniversary! It's a great acchievement in todays' quickly changing world. I'm glad people recognize your competence and I'm glad I've discovered this blog some time ago through your book Le Snob. Best regards from Croatia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neva, that's really so sweet of you, thank you. Or maybe I should be saying: hvala ti. (Is that correct?)

      Delete

Thanks very much for reading my site and taking the time to leave a comment.

Please note that whilst the full range of views is welcome on Persolaise.com, comments containing expletives and/or abusive language may not be published.

If you're using Safari on an Apple device, you may experience some difficulties with submitting comments. Please consider using Google's Chrome browser on your Apple device; this may make it easier to leave your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...